If you need more help to decide on whether this deal is appropriate for you, review the following program objectives.
Leadership & Organizational Development: Creating a High Performing Team (April 30, 2010):
- Reinforce the skills necessary for creating and sustaining a high performing team.
- Define the impact of goal setting and the value of personal action plans.
- Identify the barriers, internal and external, that can derail individuals or teams.
- Explore the daily challenges facing leaders in today's workplace.
- Examine the importance of setting expectations and performance standards.
- Integrate the power of feedback, giving and receiving, in creating a high performing organization.
- Create personal actions to integrate performance management behaviors into your leadership style and daily employee interactions
The Case of the Teflon Trainee: Overcoming Obstacles to Make Training Stick (July 9, 2010):
- Develop a transfer of training mindset for employees, supervisors, and trainers.
- Identify the obstacles that prevent training from transferring back to the job.
- Implement relapse-prevention strategies.
Training on Trial (November 5, 2010):
- Obtain practical methods that will move you from a "checkmark training organization" to a strategic business partner.
- Use the Kirkpatrick Business Partnership Model to create a compelling Chain of Evidence showing the value of training to a "corporate jury."
- Identify the key metrics that are important to the business and how you can support them.
- Apply the material to a real training challenge in a group activity.
Register for your Trio Package today at www.astdiowa.org