These are the learning objectives of the half-day workshop from 8am-Noon on November 6th. Be sure to sign up and stay for the afternoon session, 12:30-4:30pm. It includes hands-on application, one-on-one coaching by a project management expert, and breakout sessions to further develop on the skills from the morning session.
(Please note! Location has been changed to Tero International., 1840 NW 118th Street, Clive, IA 50325).
You are invited to leave your comments on this posting and share with us the objective you're most excited to learn and why.
1. Define your training and development project using commonly used project management terms, concepts, and principles
2. Reconcile popular models of project management, instructional systems design, product development, and human performance technology to inform you on your unique training and development project life cycle
3. Plan your training and development project using a robust project planning procedure
4. Select and apply proven project management tools to your training and development projects based on your projects unique needs
5. Assess your training and development projects’ health using the Seven Keys to Success
6. Draft an action plan for your training and development project